New Address: 1203 S. Houston Avenue Humble, Texas 77338
The office building is a two-story tan colored building with a blue awning and is one block north of the Octavia Fields Library.
FamilyTime’s Mission is . . .
To provide an outreach program and accessible services to families and individuals in crisis through counseling, crisis intervention, information and referral, and shelter.
FamilyTime Provides . . .
- Free counseling and support groups for victims of abuse.
- A 24-hour crisis helpline.
- “The Door,” an emergency shelter for domestic violence victims and their children.
- Hospital accompaniment for victims of abuse including domestic violence and sexual assault victims by trained advocates.
– Trained staff to provide legal advocacy about issues stemming from abuse.
- Professional counseling at affordable rates for non-victim issues.
- Parenting education and anger management classes.
- Most services are also available in Spanish.
1203 S. Houston Avenue
Humble, TX 77338
Monday – Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.