New Address: 1203 S. Houston Avenue Humble, Texas 77338
The office building is a two-story tan colored building with a blue awning and is one block north of the Octavia Fields Library.
FamilyTime’s Mission is . . .
To provide an outreach program and accessible services to families and individuals in crisis through counseling, crisis intervention, information and referral, and shelter.
FamilyTime Provides . . .
- Free counseling and support groups for victims of abuse.
- A 24-hour crisis helpline.
- “The Door,” an emergency shelter for domestic violence victims and their children.
- Hospital accompaniment for victims of abuse including domestic violence and sexual assault victims by trained advocates.
– Trained staff to provide legal advocacy about issues stemming from abuse.
- Professional counseling at affordable rates for non-victim issues.
- Parenting education and anger management classes.
- Most services are also available in Spanish.
1203 S. Houston Avenue
Humble, TX 77338
Monday – Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
If you are in IMMEDIATE danger, please dial 911.
24-hr Helpline: (281) 446-2615
CAUTION! Do Not Leave Evidence of Your Visit to this Website if You Think You are Being Monitored.
Your web and email history may be accessed by others if you can not delete your browsing data and cookies. If this computer is being monitored, access a safe, public computer. If this is the only computer available to you, click here for details on safe, private browsing. To quickly exit our website, click our Quick Escape button that is present at the bottom of every page.